FSREG is looking to expand its funds, corporate and financial services regulatory practice. As part of the expansion, we are looking for talented lawyers with an established clientele or network of contacts in the funds, corporate and/or financial services regulatory space.
- No billing targets;
- Freedom to work part-time or full-time from your preferred location;
- An attractive remuneration package based on a percentage of billings and business introduced to the firm;
- IT, know-how, KYC, marketing, billing and admin support;
- PI insurance coverage;
- New client introductions and referrals to help you grow your practice.
- Experience working on funds, corporate or financial services regulatory matters;
- A high standard of written and verbal communication;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Qualified to practise law in the US, UK or EU.
We welcome applications also from lawyers who work with other organisations and wish to supplement their earnings by joining us as ad-hoc consultants.
This is an opportunity to join a firm in growth mode and a team that has embarked on an exciting next phase.
Please contact us to find out more.