This is a template compliance manual chapter for MiFID investment firms covering the main provisions contained in the Investment Firms Prudential Regime (“IFPR”).
This template is intended to be inserted into a firm’s existing compliance manual to replace the equivalent pre-IFPR regulatory capital, disclosure, reporting and remuneration provisions.
It can be used by a UK MiFID investment firm categorised as a small and non-interconnected firm (“SNI Firm”) under the MIFIDPRU Chapter of the FCA Handbook.
This template IFPR compliance manual chapter covers the following topics:
- Firm Categorisation as SNI Firm
- Group Consolidation and Group Capital Test (GCT)
- Own Funds Resources
- Own Funds Requirement, Permanent Minimum Capital Requirement (PMCR) and Fixed Overheads Requirement (FOR)
- Concentration Risk
- Basic Liquid Assets Requirement
- Governance and Risk Management
- Internal Capital Adequacy and Risk Assessment Process (ICARA)
- Overall Financial Adequacy Rule (OFAR) and Threshold Requirements
- Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP)
- Disclosures and Reporting
- Remuneration (under the SYSC 19G MIFIDPRU Remuneration Code)
- Transitional Arrangements.
A preview of this document is available here: IFPR Compliance Manual Chapter – Preview.
Please use the Buy Now button below to purchase this document. All major credit and debit cards accepted. The purchase price is £249.99.
The IFPR compliance manual chapter will be emailed to you as a Word document within one working day of your order.
We have also published an ICARA template for MiFID investment firms, which is available at the following link: ICARA Template for MiFID Investment Firms.
Disclaimer: This template is provided by Chelsea Publishing Limited trading as FSREG Templates on an “as is” basis for reference purposes only and without any guarantee of its suitability, accuracy, completeness or compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Chelsea Publishing Limited is not responsible for any action taken or omitted to be taken based on this template and individual legal, tax and regulatory advice should be obtained before this template is used. © 2022-2023 Chelsea Publishing Limited (www.fsreg.com). All rights reserved.