FSREG provides several fund management services including:
- assisting with the establishment, operation and winding-up of:
- unregulated investment funds including private equity, venture capital, real estate and hedge funds established as limited partnerships (LPs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and corporate entities (LTDs).
- regulated investment funds including FCA-authorised UCITS and NURS funds.
- single-deal SPVs and investing vehicles established in a variety of jurisdictions (including the UK, the Channel Islands, the Cayman Islands, the BVI, Ireland, Luxembourg and Malta).
- carried interest and co-investment vehicles.
- parallel funds, feeder funds and continuation vehicles.
- drafting and negotiating a variety of fund-related agreements including co-investment agreements, investment management agreements (IMAs) and investment advisory agreements (IAAs).
- preparing structure papers covering the corporate, regulatory and tax aspects of a proposed investment fund project.
- assisting with the disposal and purchase of fund interests in private funds and other secondary transactions (including portfolio transfers).