Platform: Microsoft Teams
Navigating early-stage investment documents, such as Articles of Association, Shareholders’ Agreements, and Subscription Agreements, is essential for entrepreneurs, legal professionals, and investors alike. These documents lay the foundation for a startup’s governance, investment structure, and future growth. Our comprehensive training course is designed to demystify these vital documents, providing you with a deep understanding of their content and implications.
Led by industry expert Giuseppe Giusti, a seasoned lawyer with over 20 years of experience in early-stage investments, this interactive course will guide you through essential aspects of these documents. You’ll gain invaluable insights, dissect key clauses, and participate in lively discussions to ensure a clear grasp of their significance.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and Startup Founders: Acquire the knowledge needed to structure your business and attract investors effectively.
- Legal Professionals: Enhance your expertise in drafting, interpreting, and negotiating early-stage investment agreements.
- Investment Professionals: Refine your skills in evaluating and structuring investment deals.
- Comprehensive understanding of key provisions within Articles of Association, Shareholders’ Agreements and Subscriptions Agreements.
- Learn the dynamics behind effective negotiations, empowering you to secure favourable terms.
- Whether you’re launching a startup, advising clients, or making investment decisions, you’ll learn do so with clarity and confidence.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals.
Workshop Price: £TBA (All major credit cards accepted)
Join us for this comprehensive training course and elevate your understanding of early-stage investment documents. Secure your spot today by registering your interest via email. The course is run on a rolling basis and you will be emailed the next available date upon registering your interest.
Disclaimer: This workshop is provided by Chelsea Publishing Limited trading as FSREG Training . It does not involve the provision of individual legal, tax or regulatory advice and Chelsea Publishing Limited is not responsible for any action taken or omitted to be taken based on information provided during the workshop. © 2023 Chelsea Publishing Limited (www.fsreg.com). All rights reserved.