FSREG provides legal, tax and regulatory advice on Italian corporate, investment funds and financial services matters. We also provide consulting services to support investment activity, mergers & acquisitions and business expansion in Italy.
We provide our services primarily to:
- private equity, venture capital, real estate and hedge fund managers and investors.
- businesses operating in the credit, investment, insurance and reinsurance sectors.
- overseas businesses looking to establish a subsidiary, branch or representative office in Italy.
- overseas investors looking to buy assets located in Italy.
- foreign law firms and other professional services firms requiring Italian legal, tax or regulatory advice for their clients.
Our services include advising on:
- the acquisition of companies, property and other assets located in Italy.
- the establishment, marketing and operation in Italy of regulated and unregulated investment funds.
- the Italian law aspects of mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, venture capital and other corporate transactions.
- the issuance of legal and tax opinions on matters governed by Italian law.
- the review from an Italian law perspective of international contracts governed by Italian law.
- the establishment, maintenance and liquidation of companies, partnerships and other entities incorporated in Italy.
- the authorisation of financial services businesses in Italy by the Commissione Nazionale per le Societa’ e la Borsa (CONSOB), Bank of Italy and Instituto per la Vigilanza sulle Assicurazioni (IVASS).