Have you just started your Law Degree, Master of Laws or PhD and need help on how to write academic papers to a high academic standard? If so, our workshop on academic legal writing is for you!
Taught by experienced academics from leading UK universities, during the workshop you will learn how to draft legal essays, papers and dissertations in English to the standard that is expected of you.
Among other things, you will learn:
- The different legal research methodologies, i.e. quantitative research and qualitative research;
- The process of secondary research and the main legal secondary sources;
- How to choose a suitable legal topic, title and objectives;
- How to prepare a legal research proposal for submission to your supervisor; and
- The main structure of an academic legal paper, including:
- methodology section
- main body
- citations and bibliography.
The workshop will be fully interactive, meaning you will be able to ask questions and participate in the discussion. A certificate of attendance will be delivered to you upon completion.
The workshop will take place on Microsoft Teams on Friday 18 September 2020 at 12 noon (British Summer Time).
It will run for approximately two hours.
An extract of the course slides is available here: Academic Legal Writing Workshop – Sample Slides.
To register, please use the Buy Now button below. All major credit and debit cards accepted. The price is GBP 49.99.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Zhirou Li ([email protected]).
Disclaimer: Our training products are provided by Chelsea Publishing Limited trading as FSREG Training. They are intended to provide general information only, are not comprehensive and do not constitute the provision of legal, tax, investment or regulatory advice. Chelsea Publishing Limited is not responsible for any action taken or omitted to be taken based on information provided as part of its training. © 2020 Chelsea Publishing Limited. All rights reserved.